- 中、英語文流俐 (包括廣東話、國語)
查詢及索取申請表格，請致電依士靈頓華人協會，21 Hatchard Road London N19 4NG；電話: 020 72635986：電郵: firstname.lastname@example.org；臉書及網絡: http://www.islingtonchinese.com
Position: Chief Executive Officer
(One Year Contract, extendable)
Islington Chinese Association is a reputable registered charity looking for a person who has strong communication and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate should have high level of thoughtfulness and goal-directed behaviours, a keen sense of responsibility, personal integrity and overall ethical conduct.
- Lead the staff team in executing the charity’s agreed strategies as set out by the Management Committee
- Develop and monitor ICA’s agreed business plan to make optimal use of its social capital, human and financial resources
- Identify new projects and resources in accordance with the Association’s mission
- Actively and continually identify opportunities to promote the profile of ICA in UK and generate revenue driving ICA forward by creating growth
- Proactively cultivating new relationships with potential funders, donors, government organizations and key stake holders
- Delegate responsibilities to the staff team, supervising staff meetings on a regular basis, monitoring their performance and holding them accountable for budgetary awareness, effectiveness and efficiency
- Ensure that appropriate financial, IT, personnel systems are in place for the Association and plan for their timely upgrade
- Take charge of planning and overseeing the smooth execution of the Association’s events/activities: AGM, regular staff meetings, major festive celebrations, initiate periodic consultations of the membership and actively solicit feedback from service users with the view of promoting the charity’s mission
- Experience of budgetary control, creatively using spreadsheets to analyse data, monitor project performance, staff supervision, and prepare reports for the Management Committee
- Familiarity with the Chinese community and its culture
- Have passion to work in a small charity with flexible hours of working, e.g., on occasional after office occurrences
- Fluency in English and Chinese language (Cantonese and Mandarin essential)
ICA is open to negotiations for several days in a week arrangements to suit the successful applicant. Remuneration will be at a rate of £33,000 per annum pro rata. ICA is an Equal Opportunities organization. All members of staff work from their work place at the Centre.
Deadline for Application: 28.02.2019
Day of Interview: 17th March 2019 Sunday
For further information and application form, please contact Islington Chinese Association, 21 Hatchard Road London n19 4NG. Telephone@: 020 7263 5986; Email: email@example.com, Face Book and Website: http://www.islingtonchinese.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.