ICA has been successful in its funding application and allocated government funding by the Department for Levelling Up, Housing & Communities to launch a Welcome Hongkongers project. Through providing advice services, classes and activities, ICA aims to help BN(O) holders enhance their language and communication skills, understand local communities and cultures, acquire skills and knowledge for job seeking and adaptation to the new environment. Workshop for Interview & CV writing in UK.
Workshop for Interview & CV writing in UK
Date: 05-03-2022 (Sat.)
Time: 11am (UK time)
Quota: 100 (first come first serve base)
- Enhance understanding of English culture (coversation, professional setting)
- Improve CV writing and interview skills
- Provide assistance and tips for job seeking in general
Job seekers looking for jobs that require good communications skills (e.g. sales, receptionists, professional jobs)
Registration: For those interested participants, please fill in below google form. ICA would contact those successful applicants. Thank you.
- This workshop would be conducted via web-meeting software.
- ICA would send link to those successful participants and please don’t share the link to others.
- Participant need to prepare device connected with internet for this online workshop.
報名: 有興趣參與者，請填寫Google form, 本會稍後將聯絡成功報名者，謝謝。