With over 20 years experience of working with the community, Islington Chinese Association (ICA) is a leading London based Chinese charity promoting social cohesion within the Borough of Islington, across the UK, and beyond.
It is committed to providing a variety of outstanding services for the benefit of the community, in particular being mindful of the needs of the very old, young, disabled, and disadvantaged in society. ICA’s activities are open to all races and age groups, showcasing both ancient and contemporary Chinese arts and culture by way of contributing to a truly diverse society.
Islington Chinese Association is a registered charity in England and Wales with registered charity number 1042435. Registered address at 21 Hatchard Road, London N19 4NG. Read our latest accounts on the Charity Commission website.
A Centre of Excellence which, from social and economy points of view, benefits the Chinese community and the wider community in the UK and beyond, especially those who expect to come to learn, understand Chinese culture and be inspired.
- To promote racial awareness and harmony;
- To develop a strong community;
- To improve the quality of life and opportunities for those, in particular the Chinese community, in Islington and its environs;
- To facilitate social change, and consistently provide outstanding services through partnering with statutory, voluntary, and business groups;
- To help raise the consciousness of the British people to recognise the contribution of the Chinese community towards the British economy and society in general.